The Beckman Institute has several venues suitable for classes, seminars and conferences. The largest of these rooms is the Beckman Institute Auditorium which has a capacity of 206 and is equipped with a large HD video wall and blackboards. There are also smaller seminar rooms. The East and West Patios (covered) and the Center Courtyard (Glanville Courtyard) may be used for outdoor events such as dining or receptions.
- Beckman Institute Auditorium – Seats 206
- Class/Conference Room 121 – Seats 35
- Class/Conference Room 115 – Seats 35
- Conference Room 228 – Seats 12
- Glanville Courtyard (Center Courtyard) – Central garden courtyard
- East and West Covered Patios – Covered open patio space on each side of the courtyard
- East Lawns – Lawns north and south of the Gene Pool
- Beckman Lawn (West Lawn) – Between the building and Wilson Avenue
For the BI Facility Usage Policy, click here.
For inquiries and reservations, contact Susan Ruffins or Pat Anguiano or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org